I just came to realize something today, I've been on this wonderful site for over three years and I've met a lot of pretty awesome people but, I've never released my name and age n'or does anyone know what I look like besides people who know me personally and little drawings my cousin drew of me. (The drawings are two - three years old by the way) So, I feel like I owe it to you guys to tell you a little more about myself and well I might as well, right? c:
Here it goes, 35 facts about me for 3 and a half years.
1. Hi, my name is Isabelle. c:
2. My cousin showed me this website and I love it so she helped me make an account on here when I was eleven years old. Yepp, lame little eleven year old.
3. So, that now makes me fourteen.
4. My middle name is named after the character from the film: Quest for Camelot, Kayley but spelt as, Kaylee. (My once again amazing cousin picked it)
5. As you can already tell, my cousin is a pretty good size of my life, she's one of my best friends.
6. She also made up my Bellabee nickname. (:
7. I am five foot one.
8. I have long, brown to blond fluffy/frizzy hair. It's pretty annoying actually, a few minutes after brushing my hair, It's back to being it's horrible tangling self.
9. I've got blue eyes.
10. I am left-handed.
11. I am a very awkward kid, in person.
12. I have two dogs: Mikko, a ten year old Dachshund and Winchester, a three month old Bernese/Pyrenees/Labrador/Boxer mix and a cat: Cabela, a two year old Calico/Maine Coon mix. Fleury, the tannish white cat who is in a few pictures on DA just recently passed away in December.
13. I'm not good at facts.
14. Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock and Psych are my life.
15. Guess what? My cousin introduced me to all of these shows. Yup, that cousin.
16. I enjoy watching Youtube as well.
17. I love writing.
18. Numbers, one, two, three and four don't work on my laptop, so I've been copying and pasting any of those numbers I can find.
19. Oh, I'm born and raised in The Maritimes, Canada.
20. I love Netflix.
21. I once made a quiz with, you guessed it, my cousin about Snails. I have no regrets. It's actually a really lame and bad quiz.
22. To make a fool out of myself, here's the link to the horrifyingly lame quiz, www.quotev.com/quiz/3180306/Wi…
23. I say sorry too much, then apologise for saying sorry too much.
24. I have three favourite words, Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Antidisestablishmentarianism and Cabbage. c:
25. I actually know how to spell Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, I spent a while saying it over and over again, and spelling it at the most random times. I think I made my friends somewhat annoyed haha
26. I can spell the phobia of long words ^^ but I don't know how to spell minute, I have to use spell check almost every time (which I did this time)
27. I am running out of stuff to say.
28. I have weird pinkies and index fingers.
29. I have two brothers, a Mum, Dad, stepmom, stepdad, two stepsisters and a stepbrother.
30. I've been in dance for six years. (Tap and Jazz)
31. I started to learn how to swim when I was two years old.
32. I am running out of stuff so I've just been saying random things about me that isn't even important. Like, I have attached earlobes. I don't know why I told you that but oh well. The more you know *Insert magical jazz hands here*
33. Riddles make me happy.
34. I get distracted and forget things easily.
35. This took me two days to write, because I am lame and couldn't think of things. The end.
Sorry for wasting your time reading this. At least you know unimportant stuff about me. (I have said lame 5 times in this journal because I am a lame person. Oh look at that, 6.)
Yeah Okay, bye.